So what are you thinking? What am I going to do I’m not a teacher. Guess what, you do not have to be a teacher.
If you have a computer you may look things up on the computer. What about going to the store and buying some workbooks. If you don’t have a computer than maybe you could borrow one. I know, go to the library.
The following are links you can use to help your child/ren:
2. www.mathplayground.com $9.99/month Children love this website because it is all math games. Once you open it up you will see why they love it.
3. www.abcya.com/math worksheets and free printables for children.
4. www.education.com/math games, children ages 3 to 7, 400 games. There also are Stories and Songs.
5. www.K5 learning.com/ They have math worksheets and printables.
6. www.Splash Math.com
1. abcya.com/games for reading
2. Adapted Mind/ 1st month free then $6.99/month per child. Math and Reading K-6.
3. Type, Free Reading, and you will find, games, comprehensive worksheets, books and more.
The math and reading links which cost are also very good. I believe you can cancel at anytime.